The Sims 4: Model Home Download

4:42:00 PM




It's finally up! This was originally supposed to be a speed build video, but I took so long deciding where I wanted all the rooms to be at and adding in so much little details that the whole video ended up being nearly one hour long. Overall, I'm happy with how the house came out and hope you guys enjoy :)  I was going to upload the video, but I'm really unhappy with the exterior of the house so it's just going to be download only. Maybe one of these I'll update & fix up the exterior :/



I started off using the kitchen & dinning room build in my previous post and was only going the living room to go with it, but once I started, I couldn't stop! The living room is definitely my favorite part of the house and again I was going for the more realistic theme and I'm really happy with how it came out. I used the move objects & resize cheat while building this, but everything in the house is working as it should be. The only thing that I can think of is the closet in the entryway which is just for decor purposes only, but besides that everything is fully functioning.


I did however use a lot of CC and it's a long list so if you want everything to show up go and download them! I'll be updating the list throughout the week and hopefully everything will be up shortly. If I am missing them, please let me know so I can go ahead and include it. & as always, thanks to the wonderful cc creators!

Living Room
| Mirrors | Blinds | iMac | Binders | Printer | Desk | Bookcase | Console Tables | Plants 1 2  | Pouf | Waste Basket | Books 1 2 3 | Decor 1 2 | Fireplace | Couch | Chairs | Frames 1 2 3 | Rug | Lamps |  Cushions | End Table | Coffee Table | Speakers | Wall Art 1 2 | 




DOWNLOAD HOUSE HERE
Origin ID: Toofeb

Thanks for watching & enjoy :)
♥ JESS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi I would really love to download the CC that comes with the awesome house but the links for the CC do not work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly updating all the CC :( since I used a lot, but will try to get it up soon.

      Delete