Sims 4 - Model Home - Kitchen & Dinning Room Build

8:09:00 PM




First post ever :) Hello world~ I've been meaning to this for the longest time now and I'm super excited to share my new build which is going to be part of a "Model Home" series cause well... it was inspired by a model house that I toured. Yup, really original. Basically it's going to be featuring a bunch of rooms from the house that I really loved. 



This is the kitchen & dinning area of the home and it comes with a built in pantry. However, the built in pantry is a different room so all you would have to do is just attach them together. Also in the video, I left a bit of space for another room since I was trying to figure where the living room would go and that would probably be for my next video. 

The build is completely compatible with base game and all you have to do is download my saved files along with the CCs I've listed.

Thanks to all these amazing creators for the amazing CCs!

Windows | Wall | Back Splash WallRustic Floor | Curtains | Plants 1 2 3 4 | Dinning Set | Chairs 1 2 3 | Recessed Lights |  Cassandra Tray | Candles 1 2 | Bowls 1 2 | Rug | Clock | Bookcases | Decor 1 2 3 4 | Kitchen Set | Shelves | Kitchen Clutter 1 2 3 4 5 | Paintings | Wall Sockets




Origin ID: Toofeb


Thanks for watching & stay tuned for Part 2 featuring the living room. Enjoy :)
♥ JESS




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The file is encrypted with a password

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I uploaded it again with a new URL so it should be working now.

      Delete